and where you want to go.
Our strategic visionaries will be there every step of the way
or innovate for the future
Our team can help
Strategic planning means planning in a way that intentionally maximizes outcomes and reduces obstacles. In our experience, many organizations reach success once but then end up floundering as they seek to grow or continue making positive impact in their communities. One of the main reasons for this is that these organizations did not plan for the short and long-term strategically. The goal of our strategic planning projects are to ensure our partners are always working towards their goals.
- Many early stage organizations have not yet developed their first strategic plan, which can lead to a lack of direction
- We recommend an initial 3-year strategic plan for all early stage organizations
- For more established organizations, a revolving 3-5 year strategic plan is often important to prevent mission creep and continue steady growth
- Early stage organizations
- Mid-late stage organizations
Planning with purpose
Identifying organizational priorities as a first step is critical to a successful process
Engage multiple stakeholders
Strategic plans aren’t only internal documents. They should include feedback and buy-in from all stakeholders engaged with your organization
After establishing priorities, we work with our partners to ensure they are realistic and that timelines for reaching those milestones are set at the right pace.
Strategic plans are not stagnant documents. They are living, breathing, and changeable plans. Our team works with our partners to measure progress towards goals and updates plans as needed.